“Quality is not an act, it is a habit .” ~ Aristole
Our Commitment :
- To maintain quality standards of all our product and service.
- To develop analytical methods for new products.
- Timely personal validation through training and evaluation.
- To support customers with their technical and regulatory services.
Quality Control :
We at Genuine Biosystem follow quality manufacturing, laboratory and documentation practices that ensure consistent accurate results. We monitor and maintain strict quality of our products, processes and services while meeting national and international quality standards.
Our Team ensures that our product passes three functional changes .
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
1. Quality Control (QC) Analyzes
- Raw material analysis
- Material In process Analysis
- Accelerated Stability Studies
- Real Time Studies
- Validation of products
- Development and documentation of analytical data
2. QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA)
Quality Assurance is responsible for implementation of quality systems and release of all manufactured products. We develop and ensure coordination of all systems throughout the organization.
3. REGULATORY AFFAIRS:
Regulatory Affairs ensures compliance with national and international regulatory requirements